Hanohano SUP Race Prep Training Club – Sundays, Jan 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 2022
Want to get ready for the Hanohano Huki Ocean Challenge? Let’s do it together! In this 4-Session Training Club you will learn valuable information on how to train properly, as well as technical skills that will help you perform better on race day. Topics that will be covered include; interval training, race starts/finishes, drafting, pacing, turning and course management. This is not a typical clinic. This is a training session that will highlight a particular topic during each interval training session. Come prepared to train hard, gain experience, make friends, and build confidence so you can perform your best on race day.
- Sundays, Jan 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd
- Baby Beach, Dana Point Harbor, CA
** rain or shine, no lightening or gale force winds
Requirements & Recommendations:
- Racing paddleboards ONLY (12’6” or 14’)
- PFD’s Always.
- Be on time! Workout starts promptly.
- Be able to paddle at least 4 miles in 80 minutes.
- No refunds for inclement weather.
- No refunds after December 26, 2021.
- Positive attitude.
Out of stock