Ocean Academy SUP Training Club- October (2nd, 8th, 16th, 23rd)
Want to get race ready? Let’s do it together! In this 4-Session SUP Training Club you will learn valuable information on how to train properly, as well as technical skills that will help you perform better on race day. Topics that will be covered include; interval training, race starts/finishes, drafting, pacing, turning and course management. This is not a typical clinic. This is a training session that will highlight a particular topic during each interval training session. Come prepared to train hard, gain experience, make friends, and build confidence so you can perform your best on race day.
In addition to the four in-person group SUP training club sessions, you will also receive eight interval paddle workouts, and five dry-land strength workouts to help supplement your training program. These workouts can be done with other training club members, or by yourself throughout the course of the month to help you reach your peak on race day.
- October: 2nd, 8th (Saturday), 16th, 23rd.
- Baby Beach, Dana Point Harbor, CA
** rain or shine, no lightening or gale force winds
Requirements & Recommendations:
- Racing paddleboards ONLY (12’6” or 14’)
- PFD’s & Leashes Always.
- Be on time (early)! Workout starts promptly.
- Must be able to paddle at least 5 miles in 90 minutes.
- We do go out in the open ocean on occasion.
- No refunds for inclement weather.
- No refunds after September 28th, 2022.
- Positive attitude.
9 in stock